May 4, 2009

Ro at 17 Months


Farmer Ro in the making.


Sit, sit! I need a break from all my hard work!


I just discovered I like climbing up the slide too!


Peek-a-boo, Dad! I see you!

We had a great week last week with Ro! Ben was on hiatus and we did a lot of things together, trying to enjoy each moment. We normally don't get to hang out during the week, so we soaked up the fact that Ben was home. We did some yardwork, cleaning and organizing the kitchen (our next post), cleaning and organizing the basement, organizing the garage, playing outside, walking around the neighbourhood, eating breakfast at Cora's, date nights (yes, multiple), movie dates with Dave (Ben had these), visits with friends and family, visiting the dentist, visiting Dr. Doo-doo (Julie, our chiropractor), watching hockey (one of Ro's new passions to do with Ben), relaxing (I think we had some time for that)...... All in all, it was a super fantastic week. 7 more weeks to go, Ben!! :)

No comments: