June 8, 2009

Ro Flo at 18 Months


Celebrating Papa's 60th birthday.


"Popo, Soso!" Terms of endearment.


Ro really believes "stop and smell the roses" (or any kind of flower or greenery).


"The joys of JD".


Daddy's girl, enjoying some "hang time". I don't know where she gets the tongue action from.... :)


Our little farmer in the making. Look at the joy on her proud papa's face. 


Rowyn Flannery


Blowing bubbles with nan. Bubbles are one of Ro's favourite things. This is a much better hobby than farming!

Well, our little girl is closer to 2 than 1. That's pretty incredible for me to digest. I remember peeing on the stick and finding out I was pregnant, how my labour and delivery went, Ro's touch when she was born, Ro's first smiles.... they don't seem 18+ months ago! Well, happy half birthday baby girl! I don't think I'll be able to call you that for much longer. :)

No comments: