October 13, 2009

Some Perks....



There are many perks to being a stay-at-home mom. Technically, I get to sleep in everyday (though Ro makes sure we are up by 7). We can eat a leisurely breakfast, go for a run before breakfast, or eat a wonderful brunch together - any day. I get to spend most of my day with one of my favourite people. We get to explore the world around us, enjoying everything "God made". I get to make dinner while Ro naps. We can have playdates every day if we so desire. Ro is teaching me to be a little more spontaneous, and a little less task-oriented, "to-do list" oriented. AND we can wear whatever we like, whenever we like. No worrying about clean clothes, or office attire - we are in relax mode almost every day.

Today, we went for a hike in the wonderful town we live in. There are extensive trails right around our house, but we took a 5-minute drive to our hike destination today. I wanted to share some pics, and a little video to give you a peek into the joy that fills my day. May it give you a little joy also.

No comments: